The famous travel site Tripadvisor has announced its 2016 list of the best beaches in the United States, and we’re more than thrilled to say that Panama City Beach made the top 10 list! Citing our sugar white sand and the chance of seeing dolphins playing on the horizon, the site used comments from users to help make its decision.
To add to the awesomeness of seeing our beach as one of the best in the U.S., we thought we’d suggest some of the other best places you should check out in PCB. Here’s the best of Panama City Beach, neatly compiled just for you!
Best Restaurants in Panama City Beach
Wondering where you should stop for a meal after an exciting morning on a Jet Ski or sailing out to see dolphins? Tripadvisor recommends:
- Andy’s Flour Power, a local cafe that serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch. The menu features all your favorites, from omelets to skillets at breakfast to sandwiches and salad for lunch. All the 5-star ratings say you’ve got to give this place a try.
- Liza’s Kitchen is located close to the beach and offers dog friendly outdoor seating. The menu focuses on sandwiches, salads, and soups, and reviewers love them!
- David’s Sno-Balls is the place to go if you want New Orleans style poboys and beignets in the warm sunshine of Panama City Beach. The muffalettas turn up frequently in reviews as must-trys.
- Finn’s Island Style Grub features a variety of fare, from fish tacos to chicken burrito bowls. A blend of Mexican, American, and Caribbean food with plenty of vegetarian options.
- Firefly is a great place to go if you want a dinner with a little more ambiance. With a wide variety of cuisine and tempting options, you’re sure to find something you’ll love. You can book online with Open Table, and the restaurant offers an early bird special for those who dine before 6:30, according to the website.
Best Seafood in Panama City Beach
But maybe you’re looking for something a little more fishy for your dinner – assuming, of course, that you’re not planning to catch your own – and want to know more about the best seafood in PCB? Tripadvisor has you covered there, too:
- Firefly, one of the top 5 best restaurants overall, is also #1 when you search for seafood in Panama City Beach. Definitely a great place to try out!
- Saltwater Grill offers seafood, Creole and Cajun cooking, as well as American fare. Both the Early Bird and the Main Menu are listed online, with reviewers noting that gluten-free options are clearly marked.
- Dusty’s Oyster Bar & Dining is a great stop if you’re looking for some great food with a different sort of feel. Reviewers always mention the quality of the oysters and the quirky wallpaper of dollar bills.
- Salty Sue’s offers seafood and barbecue with a big menu of options to try out. Reviewers compliment the simplicity of the atmosphere and the quality of the food.
If you’re still not sure where you want to eat after your next Panama City Beach adventure, ask us on your trip or tour. We’re happy to give personalized recommendations; everyone at Adventures at Sea has been in the area for years, and we’re happy to point you in the right direction.
Have you had a great meal in Panama City Beach? Tell us about it down below!