What to bring on your vacation!
As the summer rolls around and the kids are let out for the summer vacations are being booked and the planning has begun. Many are in such a rush to get to the beach that they forget to pack the essentials for their trip. Here are our suggestions for what you should bring along on your vacation:
- Rain Jackets, yes it does rain in paradise as well some days
- Flip Flops!
- T-shirts and tank tops
- A set of nice clothes if you plan to go out in style
- Bathing suit
- Cell phone Chargers
- Travel Speakers to sit back and enjoy a good tune while on the beach
- Most importantly SUNSCREEN!
Toiletry Bag Basics:
- Toothbrush and toothbrush
- Hair brush/Comb
- Shampoo and Conditioner. You don’t always want to use the hotels provided hair care
- Aloe, for skin care and to help with those beach day burns
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Contacts, Contact Solutions and contact cases
- Prescription medication. Don’t forget. Don’t mix prescriptions, drinks and the sun. It can lead to a bad time!
Save space for your trip!:
- Purchase food and drinks for your trip when you get here. The Walmart on vacation isn’t going to be any more expensive than your Walmart at home.
- Pillows and blankets. Most hotels and resorts provide your bedding for you. But don’t forget your favorite pillow from home!
- Kids toys. Most toys are going to be lost in the sand. Leave the kiddos favorites at home and stop by the dollar stores to grab beach toys for them that you don’t mind losing or throwing away at the end of your vacation.
There’s always things that you need to make sure you pack and some things that you can just pick up when you get to your destination. All in all, just have fun and enjoy your vacation!